Stress Management & Mental Wellbeing Program
Journey is a powerful Stress Management & Mental Wellbeing Program. Like physical fitness for the body, our mental fitness program trains people to focus and calm their mind, giving them the ability to better manage stressful situations. Our Stress Management & Mental Wellbeing Program combines online and offline learning in a powerful way.
For the Employees:
- Live 30-Minute Journey Classes: Whether in-office or virtually, team members enjoy 30-minute Journey classes taught live by one of our certified Journey Meditation teachers.
- Journey Meditation App: Team members can take the practice home with them, meditate anytime they'd like, track their progress, and interact with the live classes.
For the Organization:
- Business Impact Metrics: Measure the success of the program with metrics such as Stress, Productivity, and Quality of Life.
- Customized Communication Strategy: We produce customized materials including email copy, posters, and RSVP links to communicate the program and drive maximum engagement. We manage everything for you; all you need to do is breathe.
Across all clients, after just 8 weeks in the Journey Meditation Corporate Program, participants reported:
- 10% increase in productivity
- 14% increase in focus
- 20% reduction in stress
Humana conducted a clinical study on the 8-week Journey program. Compared to the previous month, participants missed 51% less work and reported:
- 11% improvement in being able to control irritations in their life
- 12% improvement in feeling on top of things
- 16% reduction in feeling nervous and stressed
- 17% reduction in feeling unable to control the important things in their life
- 18% reduction in being angered because of things that were outside of their control
- 38% improvement in feeling confident about their ability to handle their personal problems
Morgan Stanley surveyed their employees after an 8-week Journey program.
- 77% of employees reported increased energy levels
- 100% of employees reported reduced stress
- 100% of employees reported improved mood