"One of the best - and cheapest - ways to become healthier and happier is through mindfulness exercises like meditation." - Arianna Huffington
Research has shown that meditation has a significant and measurable impact on organizations.
- Increase Performance & Productivity
- Increase Employee Satisfaction & Engagement
- Have Healthier, Happier Employees & Reduce Sick Days
- Improve Workplace Harmony & Build More Cohesive Teams
Aetna employees gained over an hour of productivity per week, valued at $3,000 per employee per year, through their internal meditation and yoga program. Click here to see more of the amazing benefits meditation can provide to organizations and individuals.
Our in-office programs reduce stress, improve performance, and build a happier, more productive organization.
- In-Office 30-Minute Guided Meditation Class
- In these daily or weekly sessions, we come directly to your office and guide your team through a simple, relaxing meditation.
- We share some of the science on meditation and tips to live a happier, healthier life.
- There is no change of clothes or lotus position required (we use chairs).
- Ideal for organizations that want to reduce stress, improve performance, and build a more cohesive team.
- Virtual 30-Minute Guided Meditation Class
- A live teacher guides the participants through a simple, approachable meditation and shares some of the science on meditation and tips to live a happier, healthier life.
- Participants can interact with the teacher and ask questions in real time.
- Ideal for organizations with many locations or remote workers.
- 4-Week Meditation for Life Course
- Learn how to build a daily meditation practice.
- Gain a deep understanding of meditation, its amazing benefits, and the science behind it.
- Ideal for organizations that want to help their people transform their lives through meditation.